Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Mind Mapping

For those of you who haven't seen my post on mind mapping, I'm reposting it here.

What do I want out of life?

You can do a list or....
Create a "thinking space" or "mind map". I am attaching a picture. I am doing it on the computer, you can do it on paper with colored markers or pens! Here is a link to free software (you can do three for free). www.mindmeister.com ( I do get credit on my account if I invite you and you sign up, so please send me your email and I can add you!) amy@mistifaerydesigns.com.
Also Android phones have a free app called "thinking space" I love it!! I have it on my phone.

Start with a circle
What do I want out of life?
And make what I call "rays"... picture below.



after you do that, start adding more "rays" on each of you original "wants"


Please list or post a pic of your "map"! :) I would love to read it.

The point of this exercise to get your brain moving and to set goals. We all need goals or we lose hope and become stagnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment