Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

It's all about me baby!!

Good morning!!  Happy Wednesday.  


We have done nice things for our hubbies the last few days and I hope they appreciated it LOL!! :)  Today however it is all about US!!  

Here are your two assignments.  


#1. You need to take at least 15 min today to do something YOU love, read, write, scrapbook, rest, watch TV.... ANYTHING YOU LOVE for AT LEAST 15 minutes


#2.  I want you to take a few hours either this week or this weekend to get away from your kids.  I am going to get a pedicure this weekend! It is flip flop season and I haven't had one in YEARS!!!!  Before kids, it used to be one of my favorite treats every three weeks!! 

So that's it, as long as you have done your gratitude!  

You deserve this! You need this! You must do this!


P.S. If you are feeling up to it, please pick one more of your Goals and try to work on that today.  If not we will get back to that tomorrow!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment