Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Gratitude!!!!

 I have learned a few things over the last three decades plus of my existence.
1. Life is good
2. Sometimes bad things happen
3. No one is perfect, striving to be that way is insanity! (it will drive you insane!)
4. Being jealous is a waste of time (although I do suffer from house envy once in a while LOL)
5. If you are negative, negative things will happen.  If you are positive, positive things will happen
6. Having said that, it is IMPOSSIBLE to be happy all the time.  I am talking about a general attitude.  Optimist or Pessimist
7. You can do anything, if you believe in your self. (I will post some helpful exercises to help you as well as myself, achieve our goals and dreams!)
8. Gratitude is KEY!  If you are ungrateful you can't really be happy!! 

Lets start there, list as many things as you can think of that you are grateful for!! ANYTHING that you think of is correct.  There is no judgment, no right answer, no wrong answer, just your answer. 

I will be posting more exercises, gratitude and musings.  As well as fun things I come across.  I am like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get!! :)

Here is my Gratitude...

It's Monday morning and while I'm not totally on my game yet, I'm awake, healthy and alive! That's a great start to any day!!!




I'm so grateful for
My Health,
My family and they are healthy,
My friends,
My dogs,
Karmi for inspiring me again,
The sun and great weather,
Food,
Clean water,
A safe, comfortable and pleasant home,
Giving my kids the childhood I never had,
Being able to say I'm sorry,
Living life and learning every day,
Waking up every morning with all three of my children and my husband healthy and happy!!
My computer,
My phone,
Photoshop,
Blogger,
Facebook,
Joy,
Silliness,
smiles,
warm fuzzies,
inspiration,
learning,
internet,
email,
LOVE!!!


Have a beautiful, creative and inspired day!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment