Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Being an Expert...

My husband recently told me, if I want to be good at something I need to be "an expert" have a blog, write a news letter, share what I know.

I am the type of person, when I love something I want to share my excitement with everyone I know. I have a blog for digital scrapbooking, a website for my jewelry designs, and this blog.

One of my heroes is Leonardo Di Vinci. He was a true Renaissance man! He was great at so many things, art (the Mona Lisa is the most famous painting in the world), his inventions (flying machine before man ever came close to flying), medical man (he loved to study the human body). I could go on and on. He was a true genius!

While I will not pretend to be even remotely as diverse or as genius as the great Di Vinci, I will admit, I enjoy multiple things, designing jewelry, digital scrapbooking, writing, cooking, learning, blogging, photography, reading, knitting. There are more to come I'm sure. I am not an expert in all of these areas, I am striving to be great in a few and really good in the others!

This blog is for the other Moms like me who want to have fun, explore their creative side, try new things, get better at the things they already love and just have fun!!

I know now why it takes a village to raise a child, if I don't have anyone to talk to or relate to, I will lose my mind!!!

I hope you'll stick around and see what's coming next!!

I am thinking about adding my "guru" series on here as well! My friend Karmi asked me to be her guru. I don't know yet if I deserve the title but I am more than willing to try!!! :)

Have a beautiful, creative and inspired day!

No comments:

Post a Comment