Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Lets get this day rolling!

Assignment #1
GOALS FOR TODAY!

Lets start there.  Pick one that you really think you CAN complete!!  It can be on of the smaller off a major ray.  (see mindmap post if you are confused)




For example, I have added another one to my mind map!

Be financially sound:
Today I am switching to a cheaper package on my Direct TV and paying the extra money I save from that on my car payment to have it paid off by fall!!


Simple but will make a big impact later!!  We will save $342.00 a month once it's paid off.  That can go to the credit card bills to get them paid off even faster.



Assignment #2
Treating our spouses better!  

I know you are thinking "I'm nice to my spouse".  Well than this is going to be easy for you!! :)  
I want you to write a quick text, email or note to your spouse telling him/her three things that you love about them.  This needs to be about them, not really what they do for you!!

-So I did this,  I texted my DH what I loved about him... I didn't tell him why or warn him I just did it!   I just got three things he loves about me back.  They were really great things!  That make me feel good!  I hope that my three made him feel good too!!  It was a nice surprise to read three great things my DH loves about me!!  

I hope you did this one!  It's just a baby step to happiness.  Being kinder to our spouses and being grateful for who they are and why we married them is more important than what they didn't do right or what little annoying habits they have.   Being a child of divorce, (while I don't think divorced parents are doing a bad job at all) I think that if we can work on our marriages, make them stronger and even better,  we give our children a truly priceless gift! 



You can do this!! Now GOOOOOO!! 

Have a beautiful, creative and inspired day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment