Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

The world as I know it...

What do I know?

Such a laoded question. I know that what I do know, is nothing compared to what I don't know. I know that there must be a driving force in the universe and that when you embrace it (however that may be, I'm not judging, because lord knows, I'm not conventional) you find an inner peace. A peace that lets you know that even though it may be really hard right now, you'll make it through. That you can attain any dream if you work toward it every day. That life is prescious and it is not about what you have, but who you have in your life that count. That focusing on the good will bring more good and focusing on the bad will drive you mad! That children are the greatest gift and the truest test of your sanity! That real friends love you no matter what you have, what you look like or who you know. Real friends call you and say "want me to have his knees whacked?" LMAO (she's Italian). Real friends encourage you to do what you love, not tear you down. That good husbands are worth their weight in gold, even if I have to put up with goosing and a booby grab on his way by LOL! No matter how hard it gets we are in this together. And finally, let the past go. That doesn't mean forget, it means forgive and keep the good!

Life isn't perfect, but in my world it's damn good!!

Have a beautiful, creative and inspired day!!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment